We're seeking a talented, experienced developer who is looking to advance their career by working for a growing FinTech. You will have exposure to, and directly work on, multiple languages and tech stacks, applied across a growing product suite. Because innovation drives us, you will necessarily have the potential to grow across the organization.
The successful candidate will work closely with a driven and entrepreneurial group of colleagues, primarily focusing on the development, maintenance and support of Templum’s regulated exchange, broker dealer and white-label FinTech solutions.
As a key member of the software development and delivery team, you will:
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team focused on delivering enterprise grade distributed-systems software
- Work with other developers, test engineers, analysts, and project managers to develop and deliver software products and workflows
- Contribute to the evolution and enhancement of our SaaS platforms
- Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms
- Leverage Agile practices to incrementally and iteratively deliver high value
- Analyze, design, code, and test software elements, with an eye for building functional, performant, scalable, solid production software in a timely manner
- Prepare technical documentation and diagrams
- Cultivate expertise in relevant aspects of target business domains and apply that knowledge to maximize technology value
- Assist project and product leaders in making risk-managed planning and release decisions
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- B.S. / M.S degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), C#, .Net Core, Java, and UNIX
- Strong multi-threading and object-oriented design programming skills
- Familiarity with software design patterns and commonly used .NET packages
- Experience working with Cloud services like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Solid understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Develop and integrate automated unit tests
- Self-motivated and an autonomous and quick learner who can adapt to changes in technology and regulatory requirements
- Must have production support experience & should be willing to work on production support projects
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience in high transaction volume troubleshooting and micro-service architecture
- Experience and understanding of capital markets, order routing workflows and trade lifecycle management
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing, supporting or integrating message technology such as Tibco, JMS or IBM MQ
- Experience with trade auditing and reporting requirements for regulators
- Automated Unit and Integration test experience
Expected annual base salary for this role is between $130,000 and $150,000 at the commencement of employment. However, base salary, if hired, will be determined on an individualized basis and constitutes only one part of the total rewards and compensation package, which will include a 4% 401K match and health benefits subsidized at 75% by Templum. Depending on the position, total compensation may also include options, commission earnings, incentive compensation, and/or discretionary bonuses. Please note that ancillary benefits are subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of Templum.