Templum Markets LLC is both an introducing broker dealer and an SEC approved Alternative Trading System (“ATS”) for secondary trading of private and unregistered securities.
We are seeking an experienced trading and investment operations specialist with a background managing securities marketplaces. You will have a resilient, egoless, no-task-too-small attitude and be open to meeting the evolving needs of a fast-growing business that is pushing the limits of the existing capital markets space.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support day-to-day aspects of marketplace operations including investor onboarding, trading activities, and securities settlement
- Act as an initial and central, day-to-day point of contact for issuers whose securities trade on the Templum Markets ATS
- Process corporate actions on behalf of securities issuers
- Handle Level I support issues (first response to JIRA) for distribution network issues, issuers and investors, including Service desk management/initial triage, basic due diligence processing for new assets of existing issuers, and the creation of securities
- Coordinate and communicate back to clients, any system enhancements and/or client-specific changes, status updates, or issues
- Follow, document, and suggest improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Series 7 Licensed; Series 24 a plus
- 7+ years of operational client support experience in financial services
- Brokerage operations (back office) experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and JIRA
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly learn trading operation software and new technologies
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders at all levels
- Must understand the full trading execution lifecycle
- Excellent managerial/team leadership skills
Expected annual base salary for this role is between $120,000 and $150,000 at the commencement of employment. However, base salary, if hired, will be determined on an individualized basis and constitutes only one part of the total rewards and compensation package, which will include a 4% 401K match and health benefits subsidized at 75% by Templum. Depending on the position, total compensation may also include options, commission earnings, incentive compensation, and/or discretionary bonuses. Please note that ancillary benefits are subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of Templum.